Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New Playlist

Hey y'all! So my New Year's resolution to post once a week didn't work out so well. I guess it's back to posting when I can get around to it...which happens to be now! I received some good feedback on this workout from last week so I'm going to go ahead and list it for you. Find them all on iTunes HERE.



1. Weird Fishes- Radiohead (Easy warm-up. Medium to low gear- 80 to 100 RPM) Btw, I'm obsessed with watching Thom Yorke perform live.

2. Levels- Avicii

3. Watch Out- Chris Cornell (Sorry for the lame video...it's all I could find.)

4. Rock and Roll- Led Zeppelin ("Let me get back, let me get back, let me get back..")

5. Natural Blues- Moby

6. Banquet- Bloc Party

7. Hate to Say I Told You So- The Hives

8. I Turn my Camera On- Spoon -Great slow and steady climbing song.

9. Punkrocker (Album Version)- Teddybears feat. Iggy Pop -Love this.

10. Feel So Close (Radio Edit)- Calvin Harris

11. Turn Up the Music- Chris Brown-I know, I know...Chris Brown finds his way onto another playlist. Total guilty pleasure. I can't even help it.

12. The Cave- Mumford & Sons -Great song to bring it all home to the finish.

Cool Down Songs-

Eyes Be Closed- Washed Out (I can't watch this video with a straight face...so weird. Great song, though.)

Passenger Seat- Death Cab for Cutie


Hope you enjoy! Some of the videos are a little on the creepy/weird/what in the H is wrong with these people side, but if you can look past all that, the music is still pretty good. I will try to post again soon. In the meantime, remember, you can send me song requests for class anytime. Just shoot me an email, lbfcycling@gmail.com

No comments: