Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Links n' Stuff

Hey there! Just some fun links today. A new playlist is in the works...hopefully I'll have it ready to post later this week.



1. For the 'roadie' who enjoys following professional cycling. PEZ Speak: Italian for Cyclists an article from PezCycling News.


2. Love this snack graph I found on The Kitchn's blog. Very useful information.  


3. The song in my head this morning: Reunion- M83




4. Crazy ab workout video from Equinox.  Rick, if you're reading this, I'm glad this guy doesn't teach our core class. I wouldn't survive. 



5. The Leg Matrix: a workout that always kicks my butt, literally. To the point of being almost too sore to sit without a pillow. Here's a break down of it. I usually do the full Leg Matrix x2 with a mile run (5K pace) between. A great workout that takes less than 30 minutes. 



6. Jack White, from The White Stripes, released his new album Blunderbuss just a couple of weeks ago. I'm really enjoying it. 
Jack White - Freedom at 21 (Amex UNSTAGED)


BTW- I've picked up a extra class this week. I'll be subbing for Darryl at the Winter Park YMCA this Friday night @ 6pm (55 min class). Come see me!

No comments: