Wednesday, May 2, 2012

You're up, and you'll get down...


Hi friends! It's a music video kind of day. Here are some of my recent favorites...


The Look- Metronomy 


I downloaded this song a week ago and I can't. stop. listening. It's super catchy. What do y'all think? Unfortunately, it doesn't have a great beat for spin class. Could be a pre-warmup song, I guess. 



Here's another song that I can't seem to get out of my head. This song (video included) is heavily influenced by the 1980s. Yes. In case you were wondering, the 80s are back in style...big hair, ugly clothes and all. While I'm not a huge fan of stone washed jeans and backcombed wave bangs, I do love me some 80s tunes. BTW, Charli XCX is an artist from the UK and her music is not available on the U.S. version of iTunes. You can, however, download this song for FREE from her website

Nuclear Seasons - Charli XCX




Last, but not least. While it's not "new", the video is still captivating. Plus, it's one of my all time favorites. There is no denying that Thom Yorke is a very strange little man. Luckily his talent out weighs that, but in some ways, it's the strange that makes him all the more interesting. Some of the most talented and gifted people in history were also known for being very strange... 

Lotus Flower - Radiohead


Here are some moves if you're feelin' dancey ;)



happy hump day!

No comments: