Monday, November 14, 2011

Just another manic Monday...

Last week some of you sent in music requests so over the weekend I put together a few new workouts. I've got a list of rides that I'm still working on. Here are a few of the themes: The Beatles, U2, Coldplay, Best of the 80s, The Ladies of the 80s, Rolling Stones, Oldies Mix and with the upcoming holiday season I'll probably throw in a Christmas ride. For those of you that enjoy hearing new less popular tunes, worry not, I will have a New Music workout coming as well. So far I have finished the Beatles ride, Coldplay and (in honor of it's 20th anniversary) U2s Achtung Baby. Today I let my class vote on which one they wanted and the majority chose U2. So I'll post that one today.

Achtung Baby 20th Anniversary Ride

Zoo Station
Even Better than the Real Thing
One
Until the End of the World
The Fly
Mysterious Ways
Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
Love is Blindness
Acrobat
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World
So Cruel


As far as the weekend goes I didn't get any outdoor riding in. I had a limited amount of time to workout on Saturday so I got up around 5:30am and my friend and I put in a solid 12 mile run. We were planning for another Sunday ride out in Clermont, but we decided to take the day off and enjoy sleeping in (as much as the kids would allow). There were ridiculous amounts of laundry to tackle and a house to clean so staying home wasn't particularly fun but it felt nice to have clean clothes and a semi clean house at the end of the day. Overall it was a pretty good weekend...I just wish it would've lasted longer! Next weekend is the Horrible 100. I've heard there will be about 3,000 people that show up to ride. Wow. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: