Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Teaching Schedule and Music Requests

For anyone interested in my weekly teaching schedule...here it is:

Monday @ 10:30am, Winter Park

Tuesday @ 8:00am, Winter Park

Wednesday @ 12:15, Winter Park


Also, for the month of November:

Thursday - Intro to Cycling @ 5:30pm, Crosby


I will try to email or tweet when I get called in to Sub for other instructors in the area. It's always nice to see some familiar faces in the crowd. I normally pick up classes at Winter Park, Crosby and Downtown.


Next, I would like to mention that I am open to song requests. The best/easiest thing to do would be to just email me your request. I will do my best to incorporate them into my workouts. Who knows, if you send me enough maybe I'll name the workout after you and it will be forever referred to as [ Your name here ]'s Ride :)
Send your requests here ------> lbfcycling@gmail.com


Last, but not least, Playlist #3 or as I like to call it, Happy Ride:

(Preview and buy songs from the list HERE.)

Stuck in my ID - Reptar

Desire - U2

Rules Don't Stop Me - We are Scientists

Safari Disco Club - Yelle

Walking on a Dream - Empire of the Sun

Love it All - The Kooks

Love like a Sunset (Part 2) - Phoenix

Expanding Anyway - Morning Teleportation

Knights of Cydonia - Muse

Wreckin' Bar (Ra Ra Ra) - The Vaccines

Boy - Ra Ra Riot

Bryn - Vampire Weekend

Waste - Foster the People

Miss You - Foster the People

Ready to Start - Piano Tribute Players (The original song is done by Arcade Fire)

Down in the Valley - The Head and the Heart

No comments: