Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wishful Wednesday

Wednesday is a day for wishful thinking in my book. Wishing for it to be over so that you can get on with Thursday and Friday. So it only seems right to have a Wishful Wednesday on La Belle Velo. So, here's what I'm wishing for...



I would love to leisurely pedal around town on this little bicycle. My Trek is a great, but it's not exactly made for cruising around or pulling a bike trailer with a couple of kids inside. This would be perfect. Love the colors too.

Next up I have some sweet Castelli cycling gear. Not many people can say they look stylish in their cycling get up and I am no exception. Most of the women's jerseys that I come across have way too many flowers, too much pink and weird tattoo designs all over them. There are plenty of sharp looking men's jerseys so why not something for the ladies...that's where Castelli comes in. Classic colors and a body hugging design. This is my cycling wishrobe.



Short Sleeve Jersey



Body Paint Bib Shorts- Bib shorts are always the way to go. Much more comfortable.



Wind Blocker Long Sleeve Jersey



Tights - I love the Castelli logo on the leg.

__________________________________________________________

Last on my wish list today is Paula Deen. Yes, the chef that loves butter (by the sticks) on Food Network. I'm in the mood for some delicious comfort food and nobody knows comfort food like Paula. I know my way around the kitchen and I feel like I make some tasty dishes, but tonight I'm wishing for the night off.



Well that's it for Wishful Wednesday. Btw, I am in the process of adding some new classes to my schedule. Starting on November 30th, Wednesday @ 4:30pm and starting December 1st, Thursday @ 12:15pm both Downtown.

No comments: